EagleKidz is jammed packed with 90-minutes of song and dance, craft activities, outdoor play, and age-appropriate Bible lessons geared to your child.
EagleKidz uses KidCheck to securely check-in your child(ren).
For the safety of your child, EagleKidz students, and our volunteers we ask that you adhere to our wellness policy guidelines. If you have any additional questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that you keep your child(ren) home if they are experiencing any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours:
- Fever of 100 degrees or above
- Skin rashes that have not been treated by a physician
- Eye Infection or discharge
- Severe or persistent coughing
- Severe head or common cold ( yellow or green mucus from eyes or nose)
- Lice (any stage)
At EagleKidz we understand that not every child is the same and that's ok! If your child needs special assistance email us at email@example.com and we will partner your child with a special needs buddy when they attend EagleKidz!