EagleKidz is jammed packed with 90-minutes of song and dance, craft activities, outdoor play (weather permitting), and age-appropriate Bible lessons geared for your child.
EagleKidz uses KidCheck to securely check-in your child(ren). For shorter wait times, parents are encouraged to check-in using KidCheck on a smart phone device.
Our in-person experience begins at 5pm. EagleKidz accepts children from 4:45pm-5:30pm. Please be sure to arrive on time for check-in.
For the safety of your child, EagleKidz students, and our volunteers we ask that you adhere to our wellness policy guidelines. If you have any additional questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that you keep your child(ren) home if they are experiencing any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours:
- Fever of 100 degrees or above
- Skin rashes that have not been treated by a physician
- Eye Infection or discharge
- Severe or persistent coughing
- Severe head or common cold ( yellow or green mucus from eyes or nose)
- Lice (any stage)